Aeternity Review – ae coin, blockchain, ICO, Price, exchange, Contact
Aeternity claims to be “a next-level, brand new blockchain technology in the making, with many features that tackle current issues of blockchain systems in an elegant way.”
The Aeternity domain age is 19 years old. The domain was privately registered as there are no known registrants of the domain. Most of its domains traffic flows from the United states and Spain.
The founder of Aeternity is listed as Yanislav Malahov and Marion Vogel as the Director.
Explaining what the AE token can be used for, the platform revealed:
“AE are the access tokens to the æternity blockchain and act as a unit of account for the resources spent on æternity. AE are the energy (or “crypto-fuel”) used to power any application implemented on the platform. Every action (and even inaction) on the æternity platform costs something, even if only fractions of cents.
AE are the fuel for the new types of trustless apps that will be be enabled.”
On some of the more interesting applications that can be created on æternity, the platform went to reveal:
Aeternity enables a high transaction throughput. Broadly speaking, any type of application that requires high transactional speed will run smoothly on æternity. Here are some of those:
- Nano and micro payments.
- Smart-contracts using oracles to initiate millions of parallel transactions.
- Side-chained blockchain networks that can communicate efficiently and securely.
- Multiplayer video games where the rules are enforced by the blockchain. Poker, chess, Go, first person shooter games.
- Investment opportunities for ventures that are specializing in predicting the price of food.
- Contracts for powering crowdsales to finance public goods and create a sustainable economy.
- Lie detectors to know when leaders or experts are hiding the truth.
- Prediction markets that can help us better prepare for the future.
- Everything else that we (and You) haven’t thought of yet.
Aeternity also houses an æternity wallet which is “a piece of software that is used to interact with æternity. It allows you to make accounts and channels. It will allow users to make channel contracts, to bet, to play games, to buy/sell assets, provides identity, communicate with other users, etc.”
As at the time of this publication the AE token sales for $4.59 with total supply of 273,685,830 AE. The market cap is $1,069,981,074 USD , 117,657 BTC and 1,583,663 ETH.
On the Aeterrnity blockchain, the platform via its whitepaper educated. You can read this by clicking the link below:
Always contact us via Testboo.email@example.com for questions and answers. Also remember that there are many scammers roaming the internet daily looking for preys to devour. Be wise and #StayWoke …
Remember Aeternity‘s major traffic flows from United states and Spain. The token’s journey has been a story of so far so good … Stay tuned to get the latest about this token and its growth level.
There are no negative complaints flowing to us about this Aeternity token for now.
NB – Once you are asked to send money to claim a price which you have won, it is a scam.