Bullet Force Game Review – How it works, Controls, Features, cheat codes
Bullet Force is a multiplayer FPS game with great 3D graphics. Create a room or join one and start shooting.
You can purchase weapons and extensions such as deadly machine gun and RPG.
Bullet Force Multiplayer is developed by Blayze Games (Lucas Wilde).
With over 20 weapons, 30 weapon camouflages, multiple optics, laser sights, and barrel attachments the possibilities are virtually endless.
The initial release date is June 2016. The game was updated in March 2018.
Bullet Force is available as an Android app, as an iOS app and also on Steam.
- Multiplayer mode against other players worldwide and practice mode to play against bots
- Many weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Multiple game modes: Team Deatchmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, or Conquest
- You can customize loudout with a different set of weapons you like to use
- Credits system to buy more weapons
- Kill streaks special abilities to use in the game
- High-quality 3D graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
Check Also – Slope Game Review – How to play, Controls, Features, Cheat Codes
- WASD to move
- Spacebar to jump
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score
Remember to contact us via Testboo.email@example.com to make reports, get your games reviewed and your questions answered.
Playing this game makes boredom a history. Play today and thank me later …
NB – Games are one of the best cures for boredom and depression.
Bullet Force Game Review - How it works, Controls, Features, cheat codes
Bullet Force is a multiplayer FPS game with great 3D graphics. Create a room or join one and start shooting. You can purchase weapons and extensions such as deadly machine gun and RPG. Developer