Bullet Force Game Review – How to Play, Controls, Features, Cheat
Bullet Force is a multiplayer FPS game with great 3D graphics. You can purchase weapons and extensions such as deadly machine gun and RPG.
Bullet Force Multiplayer is developed by Blayze Games (Lucas Wilde).
The initial release date is June 2016. The game is updated in March 2018 with a brand new look and more dynamic features.
You can play this game on CrazyGames.
Bullet Force is available in the browser on CrazyGames, as an Android app, as an iOS app and also available on Steam.
- Multiplayer mode against other players worldwide and practice mode to play against bots
- Many weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Multiple game modes: Team Deatchmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, or Conquest
- You can customize loudout with a different set of weapons you like to use
- Credits system to buy more weapons
- Kill streaks special abilities to use in the game
- High-quality 3D graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- WASD to move
- Spacebar to jump
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score
Always contact us via Testboo.email@example.com to get your issues resolved! Also ask questions and get answers immediately!
NB – Games are one of the best cures for boredom and depression.