Binance.US, Binance’s trading platform for customers resident in the U.S., announced on Thursday the 14th day of November, 2019 that it is going to add support for one more cryptoasset called NANO.
Binance.US is a digital asset exchange that is “powered by matching engine and wallet technologies” licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets that Binance.US has listed include:
- November 7: VeChain (VET)
- November 14: Qtum (QTUM)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 22: BUSD and IOTA
- October 24: Dogecoin (DOGE)
- October 29: Waves (WAVES)
The new trading pair NAN/USD will go live at 21:00 EST on 21st November 2019 or 02:00 UTC on 22nd November 2019. Once trading in this pair has gone live, withdrawals will be made possible.