The platform which was launched in September 2019, is a digital asset exchange that is “powered by matching engine and wallet technologies” licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets listed by Binance.US include:
- November 7: VeChain (VET)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 22: BUSD and IOTA
- October 24: Dogecoin (DOGE)
- October 29: Waves (WAVES)
The two new trading pairs QTUM/USD and QTUM/USD will go live at 21:00 EST on 14th November 2019 (or 01:00 UTC on 15 November 2019). Once trading in these pairs has gone live, withdrawals will be possible.