Binance.US, which was launched in September 2019, is a digital asset exchange that is “powered by matching engine and wallet technologies” licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets listed by Binance.US include:
- October 31: NEO and Cosmos (ATOM)
- October 29: Waves (WAVES)
- October 24: Dogecoin (DOGE)
- October 22: BUSD and IOTA
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
The new trading pair VET/USDTis set to go live at 21:00 EST on 7th November 2019 and once trading in this pair has gone live, withdrawals will be possible.