Review : clevelands.org – register & login, how it works, contact
This is a peer to peer donation system. The domain age dates back to 2011.
According to clevelands.org, “Clevelands is a peer to peer donation platform that will end the general perception of hit and run, by restoring the fun in giving and receiving. 50% return on investment in 7 days 30% down payment within 24hrs of pledging (to curb out unserious participants) the remaining 70% to be paid out within 24hrs – 7 days participants can only recycle amount equal to or greater than previous donated amount re-commitment is 30% of ph amount to activate gh instantly on the 5th day 10% of referral bonus withdraw-able display of gh date upload of pop 24hrs online support.
Click Link Below to register and access clevelands.org
Clevelands is not a bank, Clevelands does not collect your money, Clevelands is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. Clevelands is a community where people help each other. Clevelands gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE. All transferred funds to another participant are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis.
Clevelands is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence. In Clevelands you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In Team 100 there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps.