Gainmax.co.uk Review – Login, Register, How it works, Contact, Referral
GainMax describes itself as a brand registered under GainMax Capital Limited, an investment, trading, and information technology company which was established and registered in UK. However it’s main traffic according to Alexa is coming from Indonesia.
GainMax has no information on their website about who owns or runs the business. The GainMax Capital website domain (“gainmax.co.uk”) was registered on June 20th, 2017 and George Foster is listed as the domain owner, through an office address in London, UK.
GainMax Capital provided a UK incorporation certificate for GainMax Capital Limited on their website. GainMax Capital Limited was incorporated on June 21st, 2017. The address used to incorporate GainMax Capital Limited is the same virtual address used in the website domain registration.
GainMax Capital does not have any retail-able products or services making affiliates only able to market GainMax Capital affiliate membership. To access or login to gainmax website, click the link below.
The GainMax Capital Compensation Plan
GainMax Capital affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised weekly ROI:
- Basic – invest $10 to $249 and receive a 5% to 7.5% weekly ROI for 20 weeks
- Premium – invest $250 to $999 and receive a 6.5% to 9% weekly ROI for 16 weeks
- Advanced – invest $1000 to $4999 and receive a 7.5% to 11% weekly ROI for 12 weeks
- VIP – invest $5000 to $9999 and receive an 8.5% to 13% weekly ROI for 8 weeks
- VVIP – invest $10,000 to $100,000 and receive a 10% to 15% weekly ROI for 5 weeks
There’s also “shares offers” on the GainMax Capital website promising perpetual weekly ROIs.
The quoted ROI rates however fluctuate each second making it look like a programmed script.
GainMax Capital pay referral commissions on invested funds down three levels of recruitment.
Percentage rates on each level are determined by how much a GainMax Capital affiliate has invested:
- Basic – 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- Premium – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- Advanced – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- VIP – 12% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- VVIP – 15% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
GainMax Capital affiliate membership costs between $10 and $100,000. However, in conclusion the only verifiable source of revenue entering GainMax Capital is new affiliate investment and using newly invested funds to pay off existing investors makes GainMax Capital a Ponzi scheme.
You are advised to trade with caution because Ponzi schemes fold up once there are no new affiliates money which will be used to pay old affiliates.
NB – Always update us on what is happening on Gainmax via Testboo.email@example.com