GTCoin – GT Coin White paper, Roadmap, Buy, Value, Scam or Legit
GTCoin is built for Gamers to buy game titles, hardware and in game content. It is a token for gamers built on the Ethereum blockchain. According to GTcoin official website, “Gamers are renowned as the worlds early adopters of all things tech and Crypto Currency is no exception. And best of all, Gamers can earn GT Coins by simply testing games when they register on GameTester.co. With the Global game market to grow from $108.9 billion in 2017 to $128.5 billion in 2020 (VentureBeat) the demand for GTCoin is growing. Gamers often transact across borders and crypto currency is the most effective means of currency transaction without the ridiculous costs or delays of currency exchange”
Gtcoin is trending mostly in the united states according to Alexa traffic. The Gtcoin domain was privately registered and the name of the owners or people running the business are not disclosed and this makes it suspicious from the onset. GTcoin has no retail-able product making affiliates only able to market Gtcoin membership. Gtcoin only pays old affiliates from the money generated from new members making it a Ponzi scheme. The current Gtcoin value or price is $1.1 and daily sale is now on. The platform accepts payment with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Monero and NEO.
NB – Any MLM company that hides the identities of its owners is not safe. You should be able to know who you are doing business with.
See how each party benefit from GTCoin below:
- Earn monetary rewards for testing games
- Gamers can spend tokens on things they actually want, like games and hardware
- Gamers receive early access to new games
- Opportunity to give feedback to developers to help drive the gaming industry forward
- Prizes and rewards for regular users
- Exclusive access to global events
- GT Universal Login allows gamers to earn status rewards and track their use of games
- Developers can rapidly scale game use in a cost-effective way
- Developers can populate games with a ready-made audience of gamers upon release
- Ongoing feedback helps guide updates and expansions, helping developers fine-tune their product over time
- Discover which gamers interact with a game the most (including gender, region, age, and other demographic data), and target game marketing and testing at the micro level
For Hardware Manufacturers
- Get feedback on new releases
- Understand what products are most desired
- Sell product to global audiences
- Game testers handle all shipping and sales tax
- Run targeted promotions for hardware – like to 19 year old students in Vancouver or 45 year old Android users in Singapore
According to the website, “A maximum of 100 million GTCoins have been created with 20 million allocated to Pre Sale and 10 million allocated to ICO. Remaining coins will be distributed over time primarily through game tests.” Some of the frequently asked questions about Gtcoin includes:
Can I use Coinbase or similar platforms to purchase GTCoins?
It is possible to use any platform to purchase GTCoins, however only wallets that identify custom tokens are able to receive GTCoins. So you can use Coinbase to purchase GTCoins, however as they do not identify custom tokens, you will not be able to receive your GTCoins to that wallet.
Can I use Coinbase or similar wallet to receive GTCoins?
You are unable to receive GTCoins to a Coinbase wallet, as they do not identify custom tokens.
Can I purchase GTCoins with my credit card?
GT coin do not currently offer Credit Card as a payment option. They do however recommend using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
To access Gtcoin website click the link below
GTCoin is being sold to:
a) raise funds to scale the GameTester platform — which has been operating for more than 2 years and has in excess of 150,000 users.
b) to increase the exchangability of the rewards that are offered to our valued testers for providing feedback on the games that they play.
Always use the Live CHAT box herein or the comment section below to say your mind about this reviewed platform (GTcoin)
Do not forget that it this is legit, it might change the ‘game’ in the game Industry.