Newlevelcoin.co Review – New Level Coin, Login, Register, NLC Point, ICO
New Level Coin just came into existence. New Level Coin claims to be a decentralized token with a unique lending platform providing an efficient way to participate in our lending contracts for the average investor. There is however no information on their website about who owns or runs it.
The New Level Coin website domain (“newlevelcoin.co”) was registered on November 21st, 2017. Ricardo Joseph is listed as the owner, through an address in Johannesburg, South Africa.
New Level Coin has no retail able products or services making affiliates only able to market New Level Coin affiliate membership itself.
New Level Coin Compensation Plan
New Level Coin affiliates purchase NLC points from the company. The company failed to disclose how much they sell NLC points to their affiliates.
Once acquired, NLC points are then lent back to New Level Coin on the promise of an advertised 90 day ROI.
- invest $100 to $1000 and receive a daily variable ROI
- invest $1001 to $5000 and receive a daily variable ROI plus 0.1% bonus daily ROI
- invest $5001 to $10,000 and receive a daily variable ROI plus 0.15% bonus daily ROI
- invest $10,001 to $50,000 and receive a daily variable ROI plus 0.2% bonus daily ROI
- invest $50,001 to $100,000 and receive a daily variable ROI plus 0.25% bonus daily ROI
- invest $100,000 or more and receive a daily variable ROI plus 0.3% bonus daily ROI
Referral commissions on invested funds are paid out down three levels of recruitment known as Uni-level.
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
level 3 – 2%
New Level Coin affiliate membership is free but free affiliates can only earn referral commission.
Full participation in the New Level Coin MLM opportunity requires a minimum of $100 investment.
New Level Coin claim to generate ROI revenue through a “secret arbitrage strategy”. Arbitrage is buying on a low price somewhere and selling high another place.
However, the only verifiable source of revenue entering New Level Coin is new affiliate investment and using newly invested funds to pay existing affiliates a monthly ROI of up to 45% makes New Level Coin a Ponzi scheme.
You are advised to think hard before embarking on this type of investment as most Ponzi schemes fold up once there are no new affiliates and eventually trap your funds.