Review : Global-Donation-Community, register & login, Ghana, contact GDC
GDC is a peer to peer donation system created specifically for peers to help each other through donation. It also has a telegram and Facebook page.
See how it works according to gdc-ghana.net below:
Provide Help Routine
You declare willingness to Provide Help (PH) of your spare money through your Back Office. Click on the provide help (PH) button to enter an amount you which to provide as a donation, agree to the warning and click “Commit”. Reward starts to grow the very date and hour you pledged to provide help at the pace of 6.666% per day, which in total is 100% in 15 days. 20% of your PH amount is matched to be donated to a participant who needs your help immediately. After you must have completed the PH process, uploaded the proof Of Donation (POD) and it’s confirmed, the remaining 80% PH will be matched later. Maximum number of hours given to complete a donation order is 48hrs. Therefore make sure money is available before clicking the Provide Help button.
Click below to register and access this donation platform.
Get Help Routine
The maturity/release date is 7 days after a successful PH, you’re free to Get Help (GH) from other participants if you wish, you can allow your rewards to grow to 100% in 15 days before getting help. Click on the Get Help button. All your rewards will be listed for you to choose, you’re entitled to include your matured bonuses. Measure puts in place in the system warrants you to recommit a 25% of your total GH amount. This rules are created to curtail excessive GH of bonuses, creation of multiple accounts to illegally acquiring bonuses and to discourage “hit and run participants” and also, more importantly, to maintain equilibrium in the system and to ensure that at all times, PH is available in the community. OUR AIM IS SUSTAINABILITY. The 25% recommitment Donation is still yours, and will continue to grow immediately and you can GH it when it is matured/released normally 7 days.
10% Referral Bonus Guaranteed
You will get 10% from all donations of the Member(s) you invited. Inviting new members into the Platform is your additional contribution to its development.
Although Nobody forces a member of the Platform to invite new Members. But at the same time, understanding that GDC can’t excel without development and member’s encouragement in the form of referral bonuses motivates many people to take an active position.
NB – It has always been advised to participate in Peer to peer donation networks with your spare money.
GDC is currently having some issues, stay tuned as we gather and report the facts.
Don’t forget to report any suspicious online scam or fake website to us via Testboo.firstname.lastname@example.org