Ryna Holdings Review – ROI, Login, Register, Reddit, Scam, How it works
Ryna holdings launched with the view of providing their Clients And Shareholders With The Best Investment Solutions On The Market. Most of it’s website’s traffic comes from the United States.
On their about page, Ryna Holdings displayed a Certificate of Incorporation and wrote: “Ryna Holdings Group 101, Queen Street, Sheffield, S1 2DW, UNITED KINGDOM
Private limited Company Incorporated on 2 October 2017
Nature of business (SIC) 70221 – Financial management
Director : Sonia TURKOVIC
Secretary : Stephen PACK”
The Ryna Holdings website domain (“ryna.holdings”) was privately registered on August 21st, 2017. The address used to incorporate the company is a block of apartments in London.
Sonia Turkovic is listed as the sole Director of Ryna Holdings Group Limited, via the same London address.
No information outside of the Ryna Holdings Group Limited incorporation ties Turkovic to the company.
Whether Turkovic actually exists or not is yet not clear.
Ryna Holdings has no retailable product or service making affiliates only able to market Ryna Holdings affiliate membership.
Ryna Holdings Compensation Plan
Ryna Holdings affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised 12 month ROI:
- Basic Package – invest $10 to $1000 and receive an annual ROI of up to 329%
- Top Package – invest $1001 to $5000 and receive an annual ROI of up to 475%
- Ultimate Package – invest $5001 or more and receive an annual ROI of up to 620%
Ryna Holdings Affiliate Ranks
Ryna Holdings pay residual Commissions and the Career Bonus based on affiliate rank. There are eight affiliate ranks within the Ryna Holdings compensation plan and they are as follows.
- Shareholder – sign up as a Ryna Holdings affiliate and invest at least $10
- Bronze Director – maintain a $10 or more investment and convince others to invest at least $1000
- Silver Director – invest at least $50 and convince others to invest at least $3000
- Gold Director – invest at least $300 and convince others to invest at least $10,000
- Platinum Director – invest at least $1000 and convince others to invest at least $30,000
- Bronze President – invest at least $2500 and convince others to invest at least $100,000
- Silver President – invest at least $5000 and convince others to invest at least $500,000
- Gold President – invest at least $15,000 and convince others to invest at least $1,000,000
- Platinum President – invest at least $25,000 and convince others to invest at least $3,000,000
Ryna Holdings pay residual commissions via a uni-level compensation structure. A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under him ore her.
Ryna Holdings affiliate membership costs a minimum of $10 investment. According to Ryna Holdings,
“We operate in the areas of financial holdings and trading (stocks, forex and cryptocurrencies).
In addition, we have ongoing development projects in the fields of cryptocurrency mining and Initial Coin Offering. Details and further conferences will be announced in due time.”
There is however no evidence to verify this and Ryna Holdings are simply hoping to solicit funds from the public.
If Ryna Holdings admins were able to legitimately generate a consistent annual ROI of up to 620% as they claim, why share that revenue with people?
The only verifiable source of revenue entering Ryna Holdings is new affiliate investment and using new investment to pay existing affiliates an annual ROI makes Ryna Holdings a Ponzi scheme.
To access, register or Login to Ryna.Holdings click link below:
Use the Live Chat Box herein or the comment box to testify about the good and bad side of this platform. You can also send an email to Testboo.email@example.com to report anything.