Sarsefiling login, sars efiling help, sars efiling mobile, password, contact
eFiling is a free, simple and secure way of interacting with SARS from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
TRADE BITCOIN WITH THE BEST EUROPEAN BROKER!!!
No more waiting in queues, finding parking or worrying about office hours. Once registered, eFilers can submit returns, view their tax status and make payments to SARS electronically 24 hours a day!
MAKE $13000 IN 24 HOURS WITH BITCOIN MINING
eFilers are also given more time to make their submissions and payments. Individual taxpayers and trusts have more time to submit their returns which means longer to pay any additional income tax. And if you’re a business paying VAT, you get until the last business day of the month to pay it over (rather than the 25th of the month for manual filers)!
You also have a full history of all submissions, payments and electronic correspondence available to you at the click of a button through the innovative reporting tool.
eFilers can also receive SMS and email notifications to remind you when submissions are due.
According to sarsefiling.co.za, currently the following services are available:
- Pay-As-You-Earn (EMP201 return)
- Skills Development Levy (included on the EMP201 and EMP501 return)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (included on the EMP201 and EMP501 return)(Note: UIF filing is done separately via www.ufiling.gov.za)
- Value Added Tax (VAT201)
- Provisional Tax (IRP6)
- Secondary Tax on Companies (IT56)
- Personal Income Tax(ITR12)
- Trusts (IT12R)
- Advance Tax Ruling (ATR)
- Change of Personal Details (IT77/RFC)
- Additional Payments
- Request for Tax Clearance Certificate
- Request for Tax Directive
- Transfer Duty
- Stamp Duty
- Security Transfer Tax(STT)
- Tax Practitioner Registration
- VAT Vendor Search
- Notification Tool
- Tax Calculators
- Complete history of eFiling usage
- Customs payments
- Air Passenger Tax payments
SARS intends to expand the services offered through eFiling substantially as the service matures
Please note: Unemployment Insurance (UIF) filing is done separately on www.ufiling.gov.za .As with eFiling, you can submit your UIF declarations and pay your contributions through this free service.
You can contact efiling services on SARS using the details below:
0800 00 7277 (0800 00 SARS) (operating between 8:00am and 5:00pm, SA time)
+27 11 602 2093 (operating between 8:00am and 5:00pm, SA time)
Click the link below for password reset