Slope Game Review – How to play, Controls, Features, Cheat Codes
According to the Developers, “In Slope Game, you take control of a ball rolling down a steep slope. As you steer from side to side, your game plan is to avoid colliding into obstacles, keep your ball straight onto the falling slopes, speed boosting along the way and have tons of adrenaline rushed fun as you strive attain your record! The further you get, the faster you go! Easy on sight, extra challenging and fun during the run! For added challenge, the course is randomized each slopes platforms, speed boosters, obstacles and tunnels, every time you play, forcing you to constantly stay on high alert if you want to succeed.”
This was revealed on Google play.
- Eye-catching neon graphics and style.
- Rapidly changing courses that become harder and more unpredictable.
- Tons of crazy obstacles in the form of roadblocks, treacherous pits and killer walls.
- See who’s the best – and try to beat them – on the leaderboard.
- Full-screen mode available.
Slope was built using Unity 3D and is available through a web browser. It is also playable on mobile via Android app.
This game was developed by Rob Kay, an SF-based game developer.
Steer with the arrow keys, avoid obstacles, and adjust for gravity. Never you bump into the red walls.
- LEFT ARROW = Move Left
- RIGHT ARROW = Move Right