Yes, you can get trusted bitcoin sellers in Lagos Nigeria. Bitcoin is fast becoming a medium of exchange in Nigeria with many keying into cryptocurrencies in Nigeria of late. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency across the globe as of now with the highest market cap according to Coinmarketcap. You can buy Bitcoin in Lagos Nigeria from any of these platforms:
- Luno – Luno is a Bitcoin exchange that operates in South Africa, Nigeria, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. Luno offers 0% fees for market makers. This means that you can avoid fees if you place an order and wait for a seller to take it.
Luno also offers an Instant Buy feature. Luno is one of the most trusted Bitcoin exchanges in Asia and it offers free deposits and low withdrawal fees.
- LocalBitcoins – LocalBitcoins operates as an escrow service which also helps to match bitcoin buyers and sellers. Cash deposit is the most popular mode of payment for a purchase in LocalBitcoins but users can also advertise trades for the payment method they prefer.
Buying bitcoins via an in-person meeting, secured and facilitated by LocalBitcoins, may be one of the fastest and most private ways to buy bitcoins in any country. In Luno, in-person trades require no personal information and
Purchases of bitcoin may be made quickly through cash deposit.
- Changelly – Changelly makes it possible for you to buy bitcoin with Litecoin, Dogecoin, altcoins and some digital tokens. As one of the trusted bitcoin sellers in Lagos Nigeria, Changelly works in almost every country but you have to use another cryptocurrency in order to purchase bitcoins. Exchanges takes place instantly because Changelly do not actually control your tokens but just exchanges them.
Changelly records as the easiest and fastest way to buy bitcoins with altcoins and fees are reasonable for larger traders.
As of press time, there are unfortunately no information about installed cryptocurrency ATMs in Lagos. We however believe that Bitcoin ATMS will soon come to Nigeria with Lagos and Abuja as the expected first places for installation.
- Instant Gold Nigeria – Instant Gold Nigeria has their office in Lagos Nigeria. As at press time, the platforms buys your Bitcoin for 350 Naira per dollar. The platform’s address in Lagos is:
No 75, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way
Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.
TEL: 08062069637 | 07086335477
Instant Gold boasts of 14k Likes on its Facebook Page and so far, there are no complains about Instant Gold or any of it’s services.
- NairaEx – Nairaex prides itself as Nigeria’s Premier Bitcoin Exchange. With Nairaex, you can create buy and sell orders for Bitcoin, Naira anytime easily and quickly. You can get funded same day and withdrawal into any of Nigerian banks.
The platform also has a referral code which you can share and earn a commission for each of your referral’s trades.
Getting Funded in Nairaex takes a processing time of 4-12 hours and the average is less than 4 hours. Once the platform has confirmed your transaction and payment, it will be marked as “completed” and you will get funded instantly.
- Naira4Dollar – Naira4Dollar parades itself as Nigeria’s Oldest and Biggest e-currency exchange company since 2006.
Naira4Dollar is reportedly operated by Sunej Global Ventures LTD which is a registered company with CAC having over 10 offices in Nigeria. As at press time, Naira4Dollar buys Bitcoin at 350 Naira per dollars and Sells at 370 Naira.
The rise in peer-to-peer Bitcoin payments in Nigeria is a proof that there are a ton of merchants accepting cryptocurrencies in the country thereby increasing the need for trusted bitcoin sellers in Lagos Nigeria which is the most popular city in country.The low transaction fees associated with the cryptocurrency has encouraged more than 100,000 merchants in Nigeria to accept Bitcoin payments.
With cryptocurrencies operating largely in Africa, the level of corruption with regards to politics and power tussle will be on the minimum if Politicians starts having less access to public funds.
Also the need for trusted bitcoin sellers in Lagos Nigeria comes up because many scammers are out to steal Bitcoins from unsuspecting sellers.